Working out is very important for our health. Are you a beginner looking for the best exercises for your complete body? Or you are short on time and can’t go to the gym or playground for any physical activity. These exercises are for you.
Here are the ten best exercises for your whole body, whether you want to lose fat or plan to improve your fitness. These ten exercises will help you do your full-body workout with minimal equipment. Regularly performing these exercises will keep you fit, healthy, and energetic.
After reading this post, you will be able to do your full-body workout without the help of any trainer or going to the gym. All you need for these exercises is a mat and a pair of dumbbells. Let’s start with the details of the first exercise without further due.
On the ground now! Pushups are one of the very common and practical exercises for your fitness. It is because it involves a lot of body muscles. It is an excellent exercise for building strength. Follow the steps to do pushups properly.
- Touch your hands on the ground in the plank position
- Straight your back and look up front
- Bend your arms and try to touch your chest with the ground
- Straight your arms
- Do three sets of pushups
- Do as many pushups as you can in one set
- If you can’t do it on the floor, you may start it with your hands above ground level.
The following exercise we have is squats. Squats are an excellent exercise for strengthening your core. It is beneficial for burning calories and losing lower belly fat. Follow these instructions for doing squats properly.
- Stand straight on the ground
- Keep a little distance between your feet
- Bend your elbows and raise your hands in front of your chest
- Touch both hands with each other like you are giving a high five.
- Bend your knees and then get up
- Keep your body straight
- Do three sets of twenty squats
Lunges are one of the easiest exercises to start with. Lunges also help a lot in improving your strength and stability. Stand straight on the ground with arms on your sides. Take one step forward with your right leg and touch your left knee on the floor. Then, get back to your position and switch to another foot. Do at least three sets and do ten lunges in each set.
The following exercise we have on our list is the overhead dumbbell. As the name indicates, you will need dumbbells for this exercise. Select the dumbbells suitable according to your capability.
- Stand straight on the ground.
- Pick up dumbbells in your hands.
- Raise dumbbells above your head.
- Take a pause, and bring dumbbells lower near your shoulders.
- Do at least three sets with 12 reps in each set.
The following exercise in our full-body workout is 180 jumps. It is a very simple exercise. It helps you keep your heart beat high, which is very helpful for losing fat. All you need to do is jump high at full capacity with a 180-degree turn. Then, turn back to your original position. That makes it a complete rep. Do 2 or 3 sets of ten reps.
Plank And Knee Touch
Planks are very effective for fat loss. It targets your abdominal muscles. To perform this exercise:
- Get into a pushup position.
- Touch your knees on the ground and then straighten your legs back.
- Do two to three sets of this exercise.
A set should be of thirty seconds with as much movement as possible.
Sit-ups are also an excellent exercise for your abdominal muscles. All you need to do is sit down with straight legs and hands wrapped around your neck. Fold your legs while raising your knees.
Now lie down and touch your head back with the ground, and then get back in the same position. Sit-ups may be a challenging exercise for people with back pain issues. Do two to three sets of 10 or 15 sit-ups.
Side Plank is another beneficial exercise for core strengthening. It helps in strengthening the quadratus lumborum muscle. It can even reduce the risk of back injury. To perform this exercise, get into the plank position.
- Then, get your weight on the right inside position.
- Keep our left hand straight up.
- Touch your hips and knees on the ground and lift them, staying in the side position.
- Shift to the other side.
- Do at least ten reps on each side.
Single Leg Deadlifts
Another exercise where you will need dumbbells. Single Leg deadlifts are one of the best exercises for improving balance and strength. Select the weight of the dumbbell according to your needs. Follow these steps to perform this exercise.
- Stand straight with dumbbells in both hands.
- Try to straighten your one leg back around the hip level.
- Lower your hands and straighten your body ahead.
- Start by doing 2 or 3 sets with ten repetitions on each leg.
The last but not the least exercise we have on our list is the dumbbell rows. Everyone wants a killer back? Right. Well this is the exercise you need. Follow the instructions to perform this exercise efficiently.
- Stand straight and pick dumbbells on each hand
- Bend your knee a little
- Then make a 45 angle with your back towards the ground
- Keep your back and head straight
- Lower your dumbbells and then pull them back above or below your chest
- Do three sets with ten repetitions
These ten exercises are enough to tone every inch of your body. Performing these exercises regularly will help you improve your balance, endurance, and strength. Gradually increase the number of sets if you are a beginner or haven’t been physically active lately.
These are some of the best exercises involving your body workout without needing special equipment. All you need is a dumbbell and mat to perform these exercises. You can even perform these exercises at home or anywhere without the help of a trainer.